Anycubic Photon DLP Resin 3D Printer
First step into precise DLP 3D Printing? Look no further than the Anycubic Photon. 2k mask resolution and layer heights of 0.025mm all for a very affordable price. Buy yours now!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Anycubic Photon – High resolution DLP Resin 3D printer
DLP machines needn’t cost the earth thanks to machines like the Anycubic Photon. Equipped with a high resolution photo mask and some seriously well tuned UV LED’s the Anycubic Photo really does punch above its weight.
Here are a few things we like about this machine:
- Ballscrew Z axis
- 2k Resolution light mask giving a XY resolution of 0.047mm (2560×1440)
- 25W UV light source
- 2.8″ Colour touchscreen with model preview capability
- Very easy build platform levelling procedure
- Layer heights as low as 0.025mm..25micron!!!
- Carbon filter!
- Designed to keep mess to a minimum
The Anycubic Photon would be the ideal second machine to some of the larger more expensive machines as well as a good starting machine.
Here is what Joe Casha @3dmakernoob has to say about them:
|Dimensions||29 × 27 × 53 cm|