Did we mention we love our craftbot?
Well we do and here is why:
- Top quality liniear rails are used in a well made precision bent steel box chassis. Mouthful to be sure.
- It is quiet. When the the print is finished, the fans switch off. When the machine is printing, the dampers on the stepper motors keep the noise down
- The kinematic system is AWESOME! CoreXY here people! Two stepper motors working in unison on one endless timing belt give not only rigidity but also sooo much moving force. This makes the Crafbot able to print at higher speeds than equivalently price machines and even some of the more expensive ones.
- Yeah it has WiFi too and CraftUnique have created an app for it
- The touch screen LCD though it the true gem. You can change the filament out by just hitting the pause button and reversing the old one out
The nozzles it uses are based on the M6 Thread which makes them compatible with other cool options too.