Flashforge Creator Pro 2016 Updated Version
As budget printers go, the Flashforge Creator Pro Dual is pretty decent. Most parts are steel and it is fully enclosed to assist in printing finicky materials such as ABS, while at the same time damping out the kinematic system’s noise.
Can be upgraded with our specially modified Igus bearings too…if you know what you are doing.
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
The new and improved Flashforge Creator Pro with dual extrusion technology.
(2016 model or internally also called Creator 5)
A great printer got even better.
Key features and improvements:
– New heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
– New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
– New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
– New LED light illuminates the build chamber.
– New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
– Control Panel upgrade: 45 degree viewing ergonomic control panel is more comfortable to users.
– User friendly side handles enhance handling comfort
The Creator Pro is the latest addition to FlashForge’s Creator family. Based on proven design of the Creator X chassis, the Pro is now enclosed. So you can print ABS better and more efficient than ever. The upgraded three-point platform leveling system is now more intuitive than ever. And the all-new heat resistant build platform support is now made of highly-durable metal. Guaranteed not to deform means more time printing and more fun. And a thicker Z-axis rod provides a more steady and precise movement. Every new addition and improvement syncs together in harmony. It simply works.
Whats is in the box
– FlashForge Creator Pro.
– 2 spool holders.
– 2 spools of filament (net weight: 1kg per spool, material and color randomly selected).
– 2 filament guide tubes.
– Accessory bag containing nuts, screws, and hex wrench set.
– Power supply cable.
– USB cable.
– End stop switch cable (spare part).
– Acrylic covers kit.
– 4GB SD card (contains software, test sample files and user manual).
|PRINTING TECHNOLOGY||FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)|
|EXTRUDERS||2 Dual Extruders|
|BUILD VOLUME||227 L X 148 W X 150 H mm|
|LAYER RESOLUTION||0,10mm – 0,50mm|
|PRINT SPEED||40-150 mm/sec|
|POSITION PRECISION||XY: 11 microns [0.0004 in], Z: 2.5 microns [0.0001 in]|
|SUPPORTED MATERIALS||PLA, ABS and others|
|FILAMENT DIAMETER||1.75 mm|
|CONNECTIONS||USB, SD Card|
|CHASSI||Powder Coated Steel + PVC Panel|
|FILE FORMAT||STL, OBJ|
|PRODUCT DIMENSION||476 x 332 x 383 mm|
|NOZZLE DIAMETER||0.4 mm|
|SUPPORTED OS||Windows 7,Mac OS X,Linux|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT||21.5 kg|