Magigoo PRO Kit – Bed Adhesive for engineering materials
All the Magigoo PRO adhesives in a compact KIT! Designed for professional use to work exclusively with engineering filaments. These adhesives for professional use make sure prints stick firmly when the print-bed is hot and that the part is easy to remove once it cools and the glue residue should also be easily cleaned off. Get your Magigoo PRO Kit now!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Magigoo PRO Kit – For those that print engineering materials!
Magigoo PRO adhesives are designed for professional use to work exclusively with engineering filaments. These adhesives for professional use make sure prints stick firmly when the print-bed is hot and that the part is easy to remove once it cools and the glue residue should also be easily cleaned off.
- MAGIGOO PA is designed for professional use, to work exclusively with Polyamide filaments. Designed and tested to work with different PA (nylon) and fiber reinforced filament brands.
- MAGIGOO PC is designed to work exclusively with polycarbonate type filaments and fiber reinforced variations.
- MAGIGOO PP is designed to work exclusively with polypropylene filaments
- MAGIGOO ABS is designed to work with a variety of filaments including most PLA, ABS, HIPS, PETG, TPU types of filaments.
- Shake the bottle.
- Apply to the desired area by pressing the nib on the bed (activating the inner valve) and spreading as needed.
- Print according to the filament/printer manufacturers’ recommendations
- Allow to cool and Remove. The print should pop right off
- Clean using a damp cloth (with water) to wipe off.
These products are for professional use. Please read the instructions carefully before use.
Using this product with other than designated type filaments might cause over adhesion and damage your build surface.
Some products may have corrosive and eye irritation substances. Wash your hands after use. Ideally use rubber gloves. Read Safety Data Sheets or consult with manufacturer if necessary.
The bottle applicator has a spring valve inside. In order to activate it, press the nib against the build plate firmly. When pressing bottle sides, make sure the applicator is not going to pop out.
For larger prints a 20 mm brim is recommended
In cases of excess adhesion, it is recommended to wet the print bed with a small amount of water slowly working it below the part, this should make part removal easier.
Important note : The applicator has an active spring valve, which activates when applicator is pressed against the build plate.
Please do not press the bottle as “ketchup bottle” , otherwise the applicator may pop off. Bottle may be slightly squeezed, only when the nib is pressed against the bed and it may be necessary only if bigger flow is required. Bottle must not be squeezed when cap is off any other time as it may result in glue popping out of the bottle.