PrintDry, filament dryer
Those of you that follow the many YouTube gurus of 3D Printing will have heard of PrintDry filament dryer and the benefits of reducing the absorbed moisture in any filament. we are thus proud to be collaborating with this company to bring PrintDry to our customers.
The rest of the PrintDry family will be available shortly too!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Dryer Temp Range: 35-70°C or 95-160°F *
- Continuous Drying Time: 40 Hours (max)
- Power Supply: 220VAC/50Hz, 245W
- Spool Dimensions: OD 100-250mm (4-10″), Height 25-125mm (1-5″), Spool Mounting Hole Diameter 19-58mm (3/4-2.3″)
- Spool Weight: max. 2Kg (4.5 lbs)
- Weight: 3.8Kg or 8.5lbs
- Size: 370x370x360mm or 15x15x15″
* Please note the actual temperature inside a dryer varies due to (1) ambient temperature; (2)location; (3)how many filament spools and desiccant pouches. Higher ambient temperature means higher temperature inside a dryer. More close to the heat source the temperature is higher. The lower chamber of a dryer is about 8C higher than the upper chamber. More filament spools and desiccant pouches inside a dryer can increase the dryer internal temperature.
You may also like…
Mass Portal Filament Dryer FD1
Due to huge global demand, these are now built to order and have a 4-6 week leadtime
To give you the edge when printing with PLA. Nylon or other water soluble materials like our Enabler, it helps no end to have fresh filament. As this is not always possible we are now offering one of the most advanced filament dryer… the Mass Portal Filament Dryer FD1